Help with Jellybean
I still learning android on my DNA. I cant figure out how to FULLY clear cookies and recent history out of the web browser. I cleared the cookies and cache and dat and everything under the settings bar in the browser. But at the goole search home page when hit the back button it still loads the last page I was on. I can keep hitting back and bring up every page I have viewed? Help please.
- 02-05-2013, 11:53 PM #2
- 02-06-2013, 07:42 AM #3
- 1,091 Posts
- 02-06-2013, 08:58 AM #4
Re: Help with Jellybean
What has happened is you had multiple tabs open and the last one you closed was not the first one you opened, therefore it always lands back on the page it opened with.
Easy cure: Open the browser, tap "TABS" at the top of the screen, tap "new Tab" at the bottom of the screen & a new tab opens. Tap "Tabs" again and both screens appear, swipe the clean screen out of the way and tap the "X" at the top right hand corner of the tab you don't want. Now every time you open the browser you will have the clean Google screen.
- By Yung_Dilla in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 07-26-2012, 04:16 PM
- By mdc5162 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 09-02-2010, 11:51 AM
- By m.j.h.#ac in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2009, 07:03 PM
- By olson0827#ac in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:25 PM
- By buckeye#ac in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2009, 04:01 PM