Droid 2 Dock

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
It took about 8 weeks, but the battery cover finally came off on it's own accord. I was bummed, because I think it gives the device a nice clean look. However, I discovered that the DNA can now be used in an old Droid 2 dock that I had laying around. Although I'd prefer landscape, the price was right and I can now see the time at night without propping it up with something.

Steve

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
It took about 8 weeks, but the battery cover finally came off on it's own accord. I was bummed, because I think it gives the device a nice clean look. However, I discovered that the DNA can now be used in an old Droid 2 dock that I had laying around. Although I'd prefer landscape, the price was right and I can now see the time at night without propping it up with something.

Steve

Which dock do you have? And any pics? A D2 dock would be considerably less expensive than a DNA dock... Got me thinking... lol

BTW, my battery door thing broke off in about 4 weeks. :confused:

gug317

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a droid 1 docking station. Looks fairly similar. If the phone is naked I worry it's putting some torque on the connector. Works better with a thin case. I use the Poetic Palette. I'm sure a small shim would fix the issue without a case.

Yup, I actually put an empty gift card behind it. Didn't even think about a case, but it's nice to know that it would work with a case too!

Steve

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

italiiano

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
son of a ***** i just threw out my old droid desktop dock last week!!!!
Yup, I actually put an empty gift card behind it. Didn't even think about a case, but it's nice to know that it would work with a case too!

Steve

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown