Oh Boy The Love Is Gone! Now Im Having The NO SIM Issue!!!!

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
So tonight I go to make a call and I notice the little SIM icon on top. I tried re booting and nothing. So I pulled the tray and SIM and once it was back in it was working fine. I read the other SIM thread and sure enough its in Global mode not LTE now how did that happen? So will see the phone is only 3 days old.

Juustin

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I saw somewhere that you just have to turn off the fast boot. I started getting it, turned it off and hasn't happened since. Hopefully stays that way.

dnickb

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
So tonight I go to make a call and I notice the little SIM icon on top. I tried re booting and nothing. So I pulled the tray and SIM and once it was back in it was working fine. I read the other SIM thread and sure enough its in Global mode not LTE now how did that happen? So will see the phone is only 3 days old.

Go back to Verizon and get a new one. If you look at the No Sim - Again thread here, you can see this is not just you. I have been through 3 phones with Verizon. The trick is to go in when it is misbehaving.

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Thats what im going to do so far its been fine since I re seated the tray. If it goes No SIM again im just going to leave it and go back to the store.

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Same here! mine has been doing it off and on since I bought it. It had stopped for quite a while but kicked back up again. I replaced the Sim card last week at Verizon. Went back today and it was doing it again. Had them order me a replacement. If the next one has the same issue, im getting the Note II and they better not argue with me on it. Its clearly a device issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech