"Share via" options

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I finally found something that gets on my nerves about Sense on this phone. I can't figure out how to Share to Facebook or text message. Easy sharing is on of the best parts of Android, but I can't figure it out on this phone. Any suggestions?

tu8uju6u.jpg

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I had a more button as my 4th choice and after selecting here what I get.
y5y7ebe4.jpg

Not sure why you don't have that option. What are you trying to share?

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I was trying to share a tweet via text message. I know I could do it before. Using the gallery I have all the options, but I tested Falcon, Tweetcaster, and the Play store and only seen the four options.

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
As I said before, try scrolling. Just tried Play Store (I don't use twitter) and it works.

Thanks. That worked. I was looking for the long list like in the gallery. I figured I was doing something wrong.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Hanko

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Anybody know how to alter this "Share Via" list. So many of the options I will never use, and scrolling through them all is a pain.

Last edited:

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't it 'learn' which ones you use most? I know it has in past versions of android.

AndyF150

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to share facebook photos via text message and that option is not available to me. My options are; add to dropbox, amazon send to kindle, bluetooth, google drive, facebook, flickr, foursquare, gmail, google+,hangouts,instagram, mail, and notes. I've scrolled all the way through all of the options and text messaging is not an available option. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to share facebook photos via text message and that option is not available to me. My options are; add to dropbox, amazon send to kindle, bluetooth, google drive, facebook, flickr, foursquare, gmail, google+,hangouts,instagram, mail, and notes. I've scrolled all the way through all of the options and text messaging is not an available option. Any suggestions?

Instead of using the Facebook app, go to Gallery and click on Facebook and send it from there. I checked, Text Message is an option there.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam