Update Push Arriving Feb. 14 Says Verizon

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
This is prob the update vZ support was discussing with me last week, HTC had contacted them 1/17 saying they are releasing a update that includes a wifi fix (so they said) but prob others as well such as the sim card issue

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
For the love of god, this better add the menu button functionality. (Engadget thinks it will because of the 'enhanced recent apps' wording)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

toy4x

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I just hopes it fixes that pesky Wi-Fi issues....only thing I've seen that ticks me off on my phone.

Sent from my DNA

aallison1882

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I like how the "Update Instructions" includes this statement; "If the system update fails to install, you will get an error screen. However, this only means the software did not install
properly. Remove and re-insert the battery and power the device back on."

Hmm... as much as Verizon seems to be sticklers for UAT and QA of software, they obviously don't with their own material.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I like how the "Update Instructions" includes this statement; "If the system update fails to install, you will get an error screen. However, this only means the software did not install
properly. Remove and re-insert the battery and power the device back on."

Hmm... as much as Verizon seems to be sticklers for UAT and QA of software, they obviously don't with their own material.

There's also a thunderbolt screenshot.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Stevini18

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Seems this will address the atrocious BlueTooth issues. Hope it fixes the SIM too.

If so, I'll be happy.....

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

DarkBeer

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So I was just thinking about rooting when this announcement of an update came out. Any opinions if it makes more sense to go ahead and root now, or wait and root after the update?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670