- 02-14-2013, 01:50 PM #26
Re: Update Push Arriving Feb. 14 Says Verizon
The creator of the app SuperCID used to unlock the device has said that he does NOT expect his app to work after the update. So, if you haven't rooted before the update, you will be unlikely to be able to root after, unless and until a new rooting method is developed.
If you think you want root, I would do it before the update!
- By cbwx34 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 15Last Post: 05-04-2012, 01:17 PM
- By anndrewww in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 23Last Post: 01-23-2011, 03:50 PM
- By 66racer in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:23 AM
- By Mudvayne622 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:44 PM
- By smwScott in forum Android AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-24-2010, 10:42 AM