Two Issues: Gmail Sync & Software Update
I just picked my DNA yesterday, and I have noticed only two issues thus far.
1.) I have to manually refresh my gmail. I have read a couple other posts stating: Settings > Data Usage > clicking all sync, or something to that effect. I don't see the "all sync" option to check.
2.) I'm currently running 4.1.1 When I click "Check New" under Software Update, it just sits and thinks forever...I eventually have to click "cancel". Is this an issue? Shouldn't I be running something other than 4.1.1?
Sorry for the newb questions. Thanks in advance, guys.
- 02-11-2013, 05:45 PM #2
- 02-11-2013, 06:27 PM #4
- 02-11-2013, 06:27 PM #5
- 225 Posts
Re: Two Issues: Gmail Sync & Software Update
Also, 4.1.1 is the version you should be on. They haven't updated the DNA to 4.2 yet.
Finally, under Accounts & Sync, click on your Google account and make sure the check boxes are checked for all of the things you want to sync."He didn't fall? Inconceivable".
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means".
- 02-12-2013, 09:47 AM #6
- By tommy m in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 130Last Post: 10-29-2010, 09:16 AM
- By prncssmelissa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2010, 04:13 PM
- By madigan5 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2010, 08:06 PM
- By bfguns in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 16Last Post: 06-28-2010, 10:18 PM
- By Dapke36 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2010, 07:51 PM