Bugs After the update Post them here

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok we all wanted a update, hopefully it fixed some good things for folks but as things go, fix one thing break another..... So I'll start the list.

I use ADW Launcher, for some reason I'm not prompted when hitting home screen to use adw or sense, just goes back to sense, I can start adw via icon and it works,,, till I hit home and back to sense, I uninstalled and re-installed. hmmm could be adw I sent them a email.

My Slacker issue with streaming is still there, which leads me to think the other issues I had will be there as well. I'll prob call vZ since they agreed to give me another phone if the update didn't fix my problem.. I see this with Iheart Radio as well but not as much as with slacker.

Hulu now works better, not sure about netflix etc...

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok we all wanted a update, hopefully it fixed some good things for folks but as things go, fix one thing break another..... So I'll start the list.

I use ADW Launcher, for some reason I'm not prompted when hitting home screen to use adw or sense, just goes back to sense, I can start adw via icon and it works,,, till I hit home and back to sense, I uninstalled and re-installed. hmmm could be adw I sent them a email.

My Slacker issue with streaming is still there, which leads me to think the other issues I had will be there as well. I'll prob call vZ since they agreed to give me another phone if the update didn't fix my problem.. I see this with Iheart Radio as well but not as much as with slacker.

I had the same exact issue with Sense & Nova. I had to go into Nova then Nova's settings to manually set it as my default launcher.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

I had the same issue with it prompting me to choose ADW as my default, so I loaded up Nova and hit the home button. It then prompted me, so I set it as the default and uninstalled Nova.

Sent from my DNA

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I use nova and have had no issue with my default not working. Only issue I've had is that my sms wouldn't work until I restarted the phone. Haven't been home yet to test WiFi.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

orlanka

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Had the same issue with Apex. Opened Apex from the app drawer, then went into Apex settings > Advanced settings, scroll to the bottom and under Other Settings you'll see the option for Set Default Launcher. No other issues that I can see so far.

Yeyomiami

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this qualifies as a bug but here is something different after the update. When ever I placed the phone over my Qi charger the screen would light up and display 'wireless charger detected etc...' That is not happening now, even though it seems to be charging... Has anybody else noticed this?

Sent from my Droid DNA

bellken

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I got duplicates of all of the Verizon phone numbers added People in the phone app, but, I was able to delete ALL of the Verizon phone numbers. My Contact list is finally free of any Verizon phone numbers.

Not quite a bug, but, a new app - Teeter.

ddsdavid

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Mine still displays the wireless charging screen but it doesn't stay nearly as long.

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
After the update, I keep losing the weather/clock widget on my home screen.

I can launch and use Nova launcher, and it works fine, but if I use Sense, I put a weather/clock widget on the primary home screen, and it disappears when I leave the home screen, and then return.

Anyone have any suggestions?

coolbreeze

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else notice the ability to clear app cache is gone from the "storage" menu under settings?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Charisma#WN

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I get 7 more yards from my driver and 5% more fairways hit.
never had any problem with the DNA, never! It is the most perfect device I have ever owned. perfect hot spot. great google cards foresee information I want before I know I need it.( airline on time info; celtics scores, weather enroute and the most gorgeous 1080p screen on the market. And Obama invited Apple to the state of the union????????????

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Just had the notorious SIM problem for the first time. I am going straight to Verizon without reseating or restarting. I'm going to have them fix it and if it happens again I'm requesting a new device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX