- 7 Posts
GPS volume very low when playing music through car aux port
Anyone notice when utilizing any music app that the GPS voice volume is swallowed up by the music playing? My iphone 4 would lower the volume of the music when the GPS would speak the next upcoming direction. If I'm not the only one who has this problem, anyone find a solution? I haven't had a chance to see if the new update corrected this at all.
- 02-15-2013, 01:39 AM #2
Re: GPS volume very low when playing music through car aux port
I haven't had the chance to use the GPS on my DNA much yet, but I know on my old Samsung Captivate, there was a way to adjust the GPS volume. One of the easiest ways (oddly enough) was to use the volume rocker while the voice was speaking to you. Not sure if the DNA works the same way.
- By halloo in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:09 AM
- By Mark Butler in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 10-22-2011, 02:30 AM
- By mavershang in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 08-11-2011, 02:03 PM
- By lolfests in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 43Last Post: 02-10-2011, 09:24 PM
- By coopsachillin#ac in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:40 PM