Cracked my DNA screen :( How do I go about fixing/replacing? (No Insurance)
well, title says it all.
I had my phone in my hand (not sturdily).. and my friend lightly bumped into my arm and I dropped it on the bottom right corner
which was enough to send a spider web like crack throughout my screen,
I looked online for screen replacements to see if maybe I can fix it myself.. nothing.
Do I have to pay the full price for a new phone or can Verizon replace/fix this for me? (with a hefty price im sure)
- 02-15-2013, 10:57 AM #2
- 02-15-2013, 11:38 AM #4
- By dalimiso in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2013, 07:48 PM
- By ddt34 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2012, 03:06 PM
- By ilhan80 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 03-10-2011, 05:28 PM
- By ilhan80 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2011, 09:36 AM
- By S4Rs in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2010, 03:34 PM