Maybe there is a new browser control
I noticed I could not get the toolbar to show by swiping. Now I have to hold finger in upper right corner to get this wheel looking thingy to roll out with options.
Is this part of Sense 5 ? It looks completely different then anything I have seen?
Your Smartphone is only as Smart as you are
- 02-16-2013, 02:33 AM #3
- 02-16-2013, 07:09 AM #4
- 225 Posts
Re: Maybe there is a new browser control
These are quick controls and will work on either side. To disable them and go back to the regular looking browser, go to settings > labs and uncheck the quick controls option."He didn't fall? Inconceivable".
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means".
- 02-16-2013, 09:09 AM #6
- By Jupiter600 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2013, 08:01 PM
- By doogald in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2011, 10:22 AM
- By CSI Guy in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2009, 05:10 PM
- By raythepa in forum Android AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:40 AM
- By politjunkie in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 12-01-2009, 11:11 PM