- 1 Posts
No outgoing SMS (cause code 65535) or calls since update today
I've found a ton of posts regarding this with other devices but the solutions don't work for me.
I can receive texts
Use internet (lte 20mb down 7 up)
I cannot make or receive calls
Cannot send sms cause code 65535
On other posts I read about a plus sign in the numbers (not my problem)
Reboots I've not only tried reboots but factory resets.
Any ideas? I've had my DNA for months and I've never even crashed once before today
- 02-22-2013, 03:34 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: No outgoing SMS (cause code 65535) or calls since update today
I am having this same issue. I am not sure about making calls, but I cannot send texts. The number I am sending to does not have +1 in front of it. I updated a few days ago so I do not know if it is related to the update. I can receive texts.
- 02-22-2013, 06:01 AM #3
- By BrezoEpic4G in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2012, 12:28 PM
- By TDMaster in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2012, 08:18 AM
- By rcw119 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2012, 07:48 PM
- By ironryan77 in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2012, 10:46 PM
- By circa8806 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2011, 11:30 PM