- 1,175 Posts
- ICS/JB/iOS 5.1
Question on video quality
Before I lay down the money yo buy this phone I was wondering how the video quality is on the DNA. While taking video is the quality good? Also is the audio quality good while taking video good as well? I take a lot of videos and need to know this before I buy and what better than to ask the owners of the device. I'm coming from a galaxy nexus which as you all know has a less than great camera on it.
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
- 02-20-2013, 02:54 AM #2
- 41 Posts
Re: Question on video quality
I used the video last night for the first time taping my 5yr old sons karate sparring match and the audiovisual quality is by far the best I've ever seen with a phone, unbelievable.... Super crisp and audio quality just as good very happy with the DNA....
Sent from my DNA using Tapatalk
- By tropolis in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2010, 08:43 PM
- By dougeetx in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2010, 03:34 PM
- By sveilien in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:09 AM
- By zrxoa1 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2010, 02:23 AM
- By BigRick10 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 05-17-2010, 09:41 PM