Call Back # Setting??

roadking2013

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I've disabled the Cb# in the text messaging settings on my end and I still get them showing up on some incoming texts from certain people? I'm assuming it's on the other ends (other folks phone settings)? But the strange thing is even from my wife's stratosphere 2 her # is still showing up on mine even after I disabled her CB # setting?? Maybe I need to post this in the stratosphere section as well??

Sent from my DNA using Tapatalk

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
If I remember correctly, when you switch off the CB# on your phone it only effects your outgoing texts and not texts that you receive.
I find it hilarious that we have identical setups, I have the DNA and my wife has the Stratosphere.

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA

roadking2013

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
If I remember correctly, when you switch off the CB# on your phone it only effects your outgoing texts and not texts that you receive.
I find it hilarious that we have identical setups, I have the DNA and my wife has the Stratosphere.

Sent from my HTC DROID DNA

That's to funny, yeah I can't seem to get my wife away from the slide keyboard yet.. So it was either the DROID moto 4 or the stratosphere... Anyhow, problem solved, I installed chomp sms and the CB# is now gone :D

Sent from my DNA using Tapatalk