- 41 Posts
Call Back # Setting??
I've disabled the Cb# in the text messaging settings on my end and I still get them showing up on some incoming texts from certain people? I'm assuming it's on the other ends (other folks phone settings)? But the strange thing is even from my wife's stratosphere 2 her # is still showing up on mine even after I disabled her CB # setting?? Maybe I need to post this in the stratosphere section as well??
Sent from my DNA using Tapatalk
- 02-20-2013, 11:41 PM #2
- 287 Posts
Re: Call Back # Setting??
If I remember correctly, when you switch off the CB# on your phone it only effects your outgoing texts and not texts that you receive.
I find it hilarious that we have identical setups, I have the DNA and my wife has the Stratosphere.
Sent from my HTC DROID DNA
- 41 Posts
- By kelv1ntran in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:37 AM
- By sonar_chris in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2010, 09:50 PM
- By jrpope11 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2010, 01:29 AM
- By out2dasea in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2010, 12:24 AM
- By TheSultan in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:34 PM