Audio Jack stopped working
It worked yesterday, but it doesn't today. I've checked for lint or anything else that might have gotten down in there. It's not my headphones cause it doesn't work in my car either. Anyone have any ideas before I do a factory reset? Thanks.
Sent from my DNA
Re: Audio Jack stopped working
I got anxious and went ahead with a factory reset... which didn't help. Looks like I'll be stopping by a Verizon store later to see about getting a replacement.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
- 07-07-2013, 10:31 PM #3
- 07-08-2013, 06:28 AM #4
- By wolfpackarmy in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2012, 10:14 PM
- By Cliff C in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2012, 10:19 PM
- By keith hamm in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2011, 02:23 PM
- By wynand32 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 01-31-2011, 04:02 PM
- By barleydude in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2011, 06:36 AM