1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can anyone help me figure out what my screen does this?

My wallpaper changes size on it's own. I set the wallpaper picture and after a few minutes it changes size.Can anyone help me fix this? The picture on the right is the way it set it, it changes to the size of the one the left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can anyone help me figure out what my screen does this?-2013-02-20_17-28-10.jpg   Can anyone help me figure out what my screen does this?-2013-02-20_17-29-15.jpg  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Default Re: Can anyone help me figure out what my screen does this?

It's either your launcher or if your using a 3rd party application to change wallpaper like PicSpeed. This happened to me once and I believe it was my launcher because I enabled my home screen go into lanscape. Are you using a wallpaper app? and what launcher are you using? You could try setting that wallpaper to the Sense launcher and see if that problem happend then even switch back to your other launcher.
    Last edited by mclarryjr; 02-22-2013 at 07:46 PM.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I am running Nova launcher. I did try starting it in the HTC sense launcher.It only stops if I turn off the Nova launcher, so I guesss that's the source of my problem. I just wish I could fix it. It didn't do this when I first installed Nova. Well thanks for the help.

Check some of the wallpaper / launcher settings they usually have a crop option for just this thing..

As annoying as it is to have a billion tiny apps, you might try downloading a 3rd party wallpaper app. I'm using "Simple Image Wallpaper Free", which allows me to set 1920x1080 images exactly as is.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by jrwatson View Post
    As annoying as it is to have a billion tiny apps, you might try downloading a 3rd party wallpaper app. I'm using "Simple Image Wallpaper Free", which allows me to set 1920x1080 images exactly as is.
    I just installed it, thanks.

This is awesome, thanks, I've been looking for something like this for my DNA for 2 damn months LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jrwatson View Post