Stop Texting While Driving...

roadking2013

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Any good reliable apps out there people are using that disable text services based on certain criteria like speed by way of your phones GPS or something similar ?? And maybe has a auto reply to any texts that do come it ??

woodsb123

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Sure, it's called - "A Brain"!!!!!!!!!!!!! In other words, if you are trying to find an app that you can use to stop yourself from texting while driving, the best app is to "Just Don't Text While Driving". No text is that important to risk your own life.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Sure, it's called - "A Brain"!!!!!!!!!!!!! In other words, if you are trying to find an app that you can use to stop yourself from texting while driving, the best app is to "Just Don't Text While Driving". No text is that important to risk your own life.
Maybe they are trying to put it on their teenager's phone. And as we all know, the teenage brain does NOT function as it should at all times - or even most times.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

roadking2013

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Maybe they are trying to put it on their teenager's phone. And as we all know, the teenage brain does NOT function as it should at all times - or even most times.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Yep, pretty much in those lines.....too many dopey teenagers AND adults texting and driving (killing themselves and others) whether it be by typing OR the smarter ones with voice.....

anon(924308)

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Any good reliable apps out there people are using that disable text services based on certain criteria like speed by way of your phones GPS or something similar ?? And maybe has a auto reply to any texts that do come it ??

As a parental control that's nice in theory, but being in a moving vehicle does not necessitate that you are the driver. You're probably better off having a good 'heart to heart' chat with your kid (or if this is for yourself, just stop texting while driving).

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
(or if this is for yourself, just stop texting while driving).
Put your phone in your trunk when you get in and take it out when you get where you are going.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Tmobile has drivesafe and Verizon has safely go, but if you are looking for a play store app you could check out safe driving text machine.
Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

droidman2177

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Or someone elses!!!!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon