- 49 Posts
Clock-Weather Widget not displaying correct city info
For about a week now my clock-weather widget has only been showing current city instead of updating to the correct city information like it should. I've tried removing the widget and adding it again but it doesn't help. I can add my home city and it will show the weather info correctly but it just doesn't auto update. I travel around a lot for work so I'm in different cities every week. This has only been happening for about a week... have you guys or gals run across this error?
- 03-03-2013, 10:25 AM #2
- 03-03-2013, 07:18 PM #3
- 03-03-2013, 10:42 PM #4HTC touch-BB pearl flip-BB tour-OG-DX-Fascinate-D2-Thunderbolt-Bionic-Rezound-Galaxy Nexus-Razr-Razr M-DNA-?
- 49 Posts
Re: Clock-Weather Widget not displaying correct city info
Well I figured it out, it was the "Google" Sky Map that was throwing of the location services. I deleted that and did a restart and everything is working as it should. Thanks for the help.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
- By jonson74 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 10Last Post: 10-20-2012, 03:35 PM
- By nalpakj in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 25Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:41 PM
- By dedroid in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2010, 10:56 PM
- By craigpicc in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2010, 08:58 AM
- By cycophuk in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2010, 01:54 PM