Trade i5 for DNA?

tekjunkie28

May 23, 2011
Visit site
What about warrenty if I buy it third party? If my understanding is correct the asurion full coverage insurance u would cover warrenty replacement if need be and follows the phone number not the device. This is what I have heard the past few times I have asked. How about anyone with a gs3? What was ur take on this device?

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
What about warrenty if I buy it third party? If my understanding is correct the asurion full coverage insurance u would cover warrenty replacement if need be and follows the phone number not the device. This is what I have heard the past few times I have asked. How about anyone with a gs3? What was ur take on this device?

That's something I can't answer, I'm new to the Asurion insurance thing. You could give them a call to see if you can transfer the insurance or see if you can start your own policy, the phone has only been out a little over there months.

Sent telepathically from my padded cell via an HTC DROID DNA

Last edited:

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Hating Apple IOS as much as I do, I would trade for just about any Android (if cost was not an issue).
My wife has an iPhone and our company uses Apple products (I have an iPad). Just plain clunky!
iTunes, iCloud, Mobileme, iThis and iThat just to make the thing work (God help you if you have a problem, like pulling teeth to get it fixed)....sorry, had a moment there.
Android just works.

tekjunkie28

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Yea I actually went with the note 2. Loving it so far. Just got to find some good screen protectors

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Nick Muniz

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Newbee here, just purch DNA yesterday out of pocket with no regrets, upgraded this Jan to Iphone 5 but was tired of small screen, nearsighted, excellent screen, makes 5 look like a toy. Posted 5 on craiglist yesterday after change and meeting today with buyer for $400. Purch otterbox defender for DNA and is good fit/feel.

croppz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Newbee here, just purch DNA yesterday out of pocket with no regrets, upgraded this Jan to Iphone 5 but was tired of small screen, nearsighted, excellent screen, makes 5 look like a toy. Posted 5 on craiglist yesterday after change and meeting today with buyer for $400. Purch otterbox defender for DNA and is good fit/feel.

Pics of the defender on your phone? Cant decide if it makes the DNA too bulky or not.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams