New Droid DNA

bturner8859

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I have a new HTC Droid DNA being delivered today. Used to have an HTC Desire, then switched to an iPhone 4S for a couple of years but go tired of the small screen and the slow 3G. I hope I will not have the problems with the SIM card that I have read about. HTC, this is your second chance!

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I think you'll be happy with it, and I haven't had any issues with the sim card since I got it. Let us know your impressions once you get it!

Sent from my DNA

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a new HTC Droid DNA being delivered today. Used to have an HTC Desire, then switched to an iPhone 4S for a couple of years but go tired of the small screen and the slow 3G. I hope I will not have the problems with the SIM card that I have read about. HTC, this is your second chance!

This phone will not disappoint you. As far as the SIM issue, I had it happen to me once or twice, but since wiping the cards contacts with rubbing alcohol and reseating the card, I haven't had a problem since.

Sent telepathically from my padded cell via an HTC DROID DNA

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm picking the ONE up for my wife once Verizon gets it, I'm sticking with my DNA.

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Well, Samsung sure does make it easy to stay away from their phones. All the hype about the "Next Big Thing", turned out to be the "Next Big Last Years Thing". SMH

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Well, Samsung sure does make it easy to stay away from their phones. All the hype about the "Next Big Thing", turned out to be the "Next Big Last Years Thing". SMH

Haha I felt exactly the same way, it was almost a relief like "whew, ok don't need to worry about wanting *that* phone" . . for me it was over as soon as they showed that cheap looking shiny plastic back. I know many love it, but for me its an easy no-go

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Gotta love HTC's tweet, they tweeted "#thenextbigflop"! LMFAO