1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google calendar and email

I have lost my google calendar and my google mail has stopped for no apparent reason. My Android isn't snycing with my computer. How do I reset it?

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Default Re: Google calendar and email

I just noticed today that my gmail calendar hasn't synced since March 28th. When it tries to sync it tells me that it is experiencing problems and will be back shortly. Anyone else seeing this too?

Quote Originally Posted by race4life View Post
    I just noticed today that my gmail calendar hasn't synced since March 28th. When it tries to sync it tells me that it is experiencing problems and will be back shortly. Anyone else seeing this too?
    Mine also says that it's experiencing problems, but when I check everything has synced lately, so I don't know what the deal is.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Your phones google calendar and internets google calendar aren't syncing? If so the issue is in your phone under settings>accounts and sync>google check your account from there and make sure your set to sync calendar.

If your trying to sync with Window 8 calendar and you updated your W8 calendar that's the issue, they won't sync anymore. Only fix is to export your Google calendar and import to your outlook account online. It's a pain in the a$$ but only takes a few minutes and you can only import changes to prevent multiply or duplicate events. I plan on importing a few times a week so I can continue to use W8 calendar on my Surface Pro.
    Last edited by mclarryjr; 04-09-2013 at 04:06 PM.

It looks like everything is synced properly, but just says that there is an error with sync and it will be back shortly. Let me take a pic and I'll post it. It's all Google stuff, no Windows, Outlook, etc.

Here are two screen shots. Both showing that sync isn't working properly. But if you actually go into the account everything has been synced.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Google calendar and email-uploadfromtaptalk1365551096663.jpg   Google calendar and email-uploadfromtaptalk1365551108210.jpg  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

No issues here, could try removing account then adding back but if mutiply people are having issue it could be on Googles end. good luck guys