DNA Firmware Update?

bratt23

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
The update tells you to go to verizonwireless.com/droiddnasupport for information. It then tells you that the update is for "Improvements have been made to SIM card detection."

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion (wasn't an issue anyway) but I don't have anything set to WiFi at all. Hardly ever use WiFi as I'm in NYC and still unlimited. I think it was an HTC server issue because on mobile data it was coming up saying Htcdm error or something so that's why I decided to switched to WiFi and then it worked.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

buford07

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded it a couple hours ago.. Have been having SIM card issues... Hoped this fixed it..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

masc69

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I have never experienced any SIM card issues so I'm a bit cautious of getting this update. I'll wait a week and see what issues come up, if any.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I have never experienced any SIM card issues so I'm a bit cautious of getting this update. I'll wait a week and see what issues come up, if any.

Same here. I don't want to start having SIM card issues!

ddickinson

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Have had the sim card issue. No new update posted. When I check the last update is the one in Feb. Look for new updates but nothing what the heck

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Have had the sim card issue. No new update posted. When I check the last update is the one in Feb. Look for new updates but nothing what the heck

Try rebooting your phone ddickinson. Then be sure your on Wifi.

Received my update this morning. I only had the SIM issue twice previous to the update

Sent telepathically from my padded cell via an HTC DROID DNA

Wingznut

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I've had the SIM issue maybe five times since launch... However, my wife has the error about once a week on her DNA. So yeah, I hope this fixes it too.

ddickinson

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Finally got the update. Thanks imnutsnj for the reminder. I was powering the phone all the way down then starting it back up. You note reminded me that I had to click the restart button to reboot it.

aallison1882

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Installed the update the day it released. Had a SIM error last night. So frustrating. I think HTC and Verizon need to realize this is more of a hardware issue than a firmware issue.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Installed the update the day it released. Had a SIM error last night. So frustrating. I think HTC and Verizon need to realize this is more of a hardware issue than a firmware issue.

That's definitely not good.......

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid