MMS Picture Size

jdtftp1

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Every time I get a picture message it is tiny and wont let me blow it up. Even if I save it it is still small. Anyone know if there is a fix for this or a setting I have to tweek. Thanks!

zero3187

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Well I know if you send an MMS it will force you to resize the image in order to send it so the resolution is probably very small. That's the only thing I can think of. I recommend having people email you images instead that way the image keeps its integrity.

Ace111

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue and very annoyed by it. Oh, and saying 'just email it' is not a good answer to the problem. that is the purpose of sending messages on phones quickly. Not everyone sending me messages to my phone should have to send a picture via email. I receive pictures from my brother (galaxy s3 user) and they come through full size. I receive them from my wife (HTC one user) they show miniture even though every possible setting under the sun says full screen, uncropped, do not resize smaller, etc etc... Where is a real answer to fix this issue. It is very annoying. Regardless the megapixels or the overall image integrity it should send in full size and allow pinch zooming to see what it is. Currently the picture looks like a little tine image the size of my wrist watch.

Any other answers that can fix this??????

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue and very annoyed by it. Oh, and saying 'just email it' is not a good answer to the problem. that is the purpose of sending messages on phones quickly. Not everyone sending me messages to my phone should have to send a picture via email. I receive pictures from my brother (galaxy s3 user) and they come through full size. I receive them from my wife (HTC one user) they show miniture even though every possible setting under the sun says full screen, uncropped, do not resize smaller, etc etc... Where is a real answer to fix this issue. It is very annoying. Regardless the megapixels or the overall image integrity it should send in full size and allow pinch zooming to see what it is. Currently the picture looks like a little tine image the size of my wrist watch.

Any other answers that can fix this??????

I can't for the life of my recreate this issue. Could it be something in the settings of the image taken?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I have only had this problem when someone sends me an image from an older phone... don't know why it happens but they are not so small that you cant see them...they just don't fill the screen.

masc69

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Never had this problem. I wonder if it only affect a few DNAs. My twin got a DNA and he does not have that issue either. Do the images you send to other people get small also?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

camolito

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Is the person sending the picture that ends up small using the built in SMS app or a third party option such as GO SMS? Also, are they opening the SMS app and then attaching the picture or are they going to the picture through gallery and selecting share and sharing by SMS.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klesun