Google music issues
For the past three days I noticed that Google music is relentlessly syncing. And in the app the working circle overhead never stops indicating that it's trying to do something that isn't happening. I know Google services were having some probs the other day but I didn't hear anyone mention music was in that bag. Any suggestions? I unchecked and rechecked it. I reauthorized my phone from browser, switched to on device only. Even cleared everything, uninstalled and reinstalled and no avail. Still keeps working.
- 05-03-2013, 01:05 PM #2
Re: Google music issues
If you have already cleared data in the applications setting I'm not sure what else you could do other then leaving uninstalled for a few days. I haven't had any issues with my Google music (knocking on wood).
- By monkeypimp in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2012, 09:20 AM
- By robiii in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2012, 02:18 AM
- By sabbottk in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2012, 02:07 PM
- By lavman72 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2011, 10:50 PM
- By Randomhero180 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 10Last Post: 11-17-2011, 07:25 PM