Verizon special promo- Free Droid DNA

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Just gave my buddy the coupon....he just texted me from his new DNA. There will always be something new right around the corner. Personally loving this phone!!

sent from either nexus 7 or DNA

kxs783kms

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm trying to understand this. Do I have to be eligible for an upgrade? Or is this for a new line? Or can I simply take this into a Verizon store, sign a new 2 year contract and restart my 2 years (which I'm currently 1 year into) and walk out with this phone?

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm debating getting this phone with the promotion or wait for the Verizon announcement on the 22nd. I'm also considering going with the Galaxy S4, if the announcement from Verizon is not the HTC One or a Verizon version of the HTC One. But I really like HTC hardware since using the Thunderbolt since its launch in 2011. Good phone for its time but showing its age now and I'm ready for a new phone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I ordered a DNA today and it should be delivered tomorrow. Getting it for free is too good of an offer to pass up. If Verizon announces the One next week, I'll probably return the DNA. I still like my SG3... I'm just ready for something different so I'll pass on the SG4.

skycross

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Where can I get this coupon? I got mine 2 weeks ago and I can return it and save $200 maybe. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!

** nevermind.. I found it. Nice!!

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I dont have an upgrade until the 29th or I might jump all over this one. Great phone to get for free.
Come the 29th if a version of the HTC one is not at least announced I will most likely be getting the Galaxy S4, but only if a 32GB version is available on Verizon.
If neither I may jump ship to AT&T to get the device I want.

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Try contacting Verizon... sometimes they're willing to pull strings if it means getting you under a new contract.
I dont have an upgrade until the 29th or I might jump all over this one. Great phone to get for free.
Come the 29th if a version of the HTC one is not at least announced I will most likely be getting the Galaxy S4, but only if a 32GB version is available on Verizon.
If neither I may jump ship to AT&T to get the device I want.

GNX231

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
my upgrade date is the 5/22 think they will let me get the dna? wife's line is eligible now so want to do both at the same time.

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
my upgrade date is the 5/22 think they will let me get the dna? wife's line is eligible now so want to do both at the same time.
Why not buy the DNA with the wife's upgrade while it is free, and put it on your line. Then when yours is available on the 22nd get her the device she wants.

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Try contacting Verizon... sometimes they're willing to pull strings if it means getting you under a new contract.
I want more than 16GB if possible, so I am waiting until the 5/22 announcement to see if a version of the HTC One comes to Verizon.
Also - waiting on Google I/O to see if an LTE Nexus 4 becomes and option on Verizon.
Come the 29th I may have the option of HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 @ 32GB, or Nexus 4. If none are there not sure where I will go. May wait out 32GB Samsung or jump ship to AT&T to get the HTC One.

GNX231

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
The problem is the wife wants the dna also lol. I would consider the htc one but i like the look of sense 4 i know that sounds crazy but if i could use the older looks of sense then i would get the one. i also am concerned about my wife dropping the dna and breaking the screen.

jec11718

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
My wife has a DNA and she loves it, get a good case and faget aaabout it!!!!(spoken with newyork accent).

Sent from my Droid DNA

Aznmrtaxes

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Just got my free Droid DNA. Decided to switch out my GN2. The wife wants the note 2. Long story short I'm glad I switched back to the DNA. I was really missing this phone. I loved the GN2, but there is so many features I simply do not use and I find pointless. I have been telling her I want a simpler smartphone without all the crazy complicated features. Anyways feels good to be back!

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk

ryanschaeffer#AC

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I am considering getting this free phone. I currently have the galaxy s 3, and I want to use A upgrade on another line. I have unlimited data on my line now, so how do I go about keeping that unlimited data?

Posted via Android Central App