Lightflow settings anyone?

aweber1nj

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Just replaced my razr with this, and still getting used to it (and set up).

Does anyone have Lightflow working properly on this device? Seems there are a bunch of alternate settings for HTC phones in general, and the default settings don't seem to work.

I would love to root this, but from what I read, it's not possible with the latest vzw rom (yet, I hope).

Thanks in advance for any tips and tricks.

Posted via Android Central App

aweber1nj

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
A little extra googling tells me that the led on this phone is kinda weak in terms of color options, so besides blinking frequency it's not worth fighting with it.

Disabling the led options does allow custom and repeating sounds and vibration, which is primary reason I bought the app in the first place, despite the app name.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I am hoping that with the DNA being free on upgrade/contract, than it will become a little more saturated and the dev community will get back on trying to unlock it.

Edit: not that the community isn't working on it, root has been achieved, but not s-off. its like finding a needle in a haystack. You can send in for j-tag though.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

aweber1nj

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Not to get too far off topic, but can you direct me to any links or posts on root options without s-off?

Is root still possible with the current ota rom, but gets reset on reboot or something like that?

Thanks.