Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Droid DNA: Text message font size keeps increasing

Quote Originally Posted by wernd View Post
    Anyone else having their font size keep increasing on them? I set the font to small and then pinched it down to the smallest size but most of the time when I go back to a text message thread the size is back to the original larger size. When I click menu/fontsize/ it says it's set to small. This just started about 4 days ago so it's been awhile since I got the last update and nothing has changed that I know of. Any ideas?

A:just hold your screen while on messages then zoom out..

Thanks

Anyone else having their font size keep increasing on them? I set the font to small and then pinched it down to the smallest size but most of the time when I go back to a text message thread the size is back to the original larger size. When I click menu/fontsize/ it says it's set to small. This just started about 4 days ago so it's been awhile since I got the last update and nothing has changed that I know of. Any ideas?

Go into a message and push the volume key up or down to make it bigger or smaller let me know if it worked cheers jai

Lol go into a message and use the volume key to make it bigger or smaller and it will stay like that

Quote Originally Posted by Jai Davis View Post
    Go into a message and push the volume key up or down to make it bigger or smaller let me know if it worked cheers jai

Use the volume key it would stay little thats how it first changes by accidentally touching the volume key

Quote Originally Posted by ipetree View Post
    I finally found a way! While a text message was open (they were all really large so I had plenty of room to mess around-lol) I tried using the touch screen to resize it like you do a picture, etc. It only worked if I moved my fingers diagonally. The text got smaller and all subsequent texts were too. Simple, but if you don't know....
    Brilliant! That worked for me, thanks!

thanks, that was it on mine

Default Re: Text message font size keeps increasing

I had the same problem too and lowering down the volume control fixed the issue! Thank you so much!

I know this is late but my son said to push volume down while in text message mode and it worked. Stupid but true. Hope it worked, works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ipetree View Post
    I finally found a way! While a text message was open (they were all really large so I had plenty of room to mess around-lol) I tried using the touch screen to resize it like you do a picture, etc. It only worked if I moved my fingers diagonally. The text got smaller and all subsequent texts were too. Simple, but if you don't know....
    Thank you for posting this. This is the only thing that worked for me! Finally found your post after searching my phone and manual for 2 hours.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12