Help going S-ON

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I know with unrevoked you could use the unrevoked forever zip to restore S-on but I'm not sure with the moonshine method.

I would go to the moonshine thread at xda, and look there, root devs generally won't publish a root method without a way to unroot.

I hoped that helped some, I'm pretty unfamiliar with the DNA, but I've been actively involved in the rooting community for two years now.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

harrisondisc

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Why bother? If the screen is really "broke" then the warranty is voided by that alone and is the only thing they will see when you bring it in. They won't replace it. If you're thinking of an insurance claim, Asurion doesn't care if it is s-off or not.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Breaking the screen is not covered under a warranty replacement, unlocked bootloader or no. If you have insurance, it is irrelevant as to whether you are s-on or not.

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
Device: Droid DNA unlocked, s-off, rooted, running Hatka Supreme Sense 5.0, Android 4.1.2

harrisondisc

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Breaking the screen is not covered under a warranty replacement, unlocked bootloader or no. If you have insurance, it is irrelevant as to whether you are s-on or not.

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
Device: Droid DNA unlocked, s-off, rooted, running Hatka Supreme Sense 5.0, Android 4.1.2

Uh.......echo? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781