DNA Disappeared from Verizon's Website?

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Looking to upgrade my daughter's phone and have a hard time arguing with the price/value equation for the DNA, and had persuaded her to upgrade to the DNA...but it's no longer listed as an option. Of course, 16 versions of the new Moto Droids are available....:'(

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Check bestbuy or amazon mobile. I love this phone and would b hard pressed to get a moto if I had to pick from Verizon right now to upgrade...

sent from either Nexus 7 or DNA

Tony Atlas

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Unbelievable...I ordered mine from the website and it arrived on July 27th. I was looking at specs vs. price and the DNA can't be beat. Loved it out of the box, but of course had to root and S-off last night lol. I've lurked here for awhile and this is one of the best forums, of any kind, around. Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

Fraggle79

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Silly Verizon. Kinda makes "Sense" anyhow seeing as the HTC One is about to come out which is similarly spec'd.
Also they can deplete their in-store supply and more prominently advertise their NEW Droid.
We'll probably get our 4.2 update just after HTC One is released and DNA's are out of stores so it's on the DL. It'll likely be our last official update.

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
You can also check eBay and swappa.com for used DNA's. You can get a a slightly used DNA for half the full retail price of a new one. I just bought one on eBay to replace my aging Rezound. I am grandfathered in to the unlimited plan so buying a new phone outright is expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Per VZW rep:
I mentioned to a friend that the DNA was a great phone and had been discounted and that he should look in to it. He came back and said he could not find it on the VZW site.
Kayla M.: at 7:09:45
Yes, it is one we no longer offer, I apologize. We do have great alternatives such as our Samsung Galaxy S III which I could offer for FREE today. It's got an extremely fast processor, great 8mp camera, and large screen!

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why Verizon is still selling Galaxy S3's but not Droid DNA? Did HTC stop making them?

Looks like the only way to get a DNA now is on used market.?

Sent from HTC Rezound via Tapatalk

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
They are still selling the DNA at Best Buy Saw them there the other night

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Here's to hoping the HTC one hits Verizon at $199 lol I will complain my way into one if this fails and they are out of dnas.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

I would walk in with a printed specs sheet and show them why the HTC One is way closer to this phone than the S3.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
So... S3? Lol I would rather have a galaxy nexus.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

Maybe a S3 but most likely it would be a Droid phone that's what they sent my when I had a problem with Incredible 2

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
So what happens when they run out of new ones, and refurbs and we need a new one? S3?

If you claim through Asurion, I've got to believe they will have a significant supply of CLNR DNAs for quite some time, particularly if the WiFi/SIM issue return rate is as high as reading the blogs would lead you to believe. The Rezound has been EOL'd for months and my son just got a replacement last week.

Sent from my Happily Totally Cool DNA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer