Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bignaz
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default lookig for red battery icon, lte icon and all that.

    Looking a link to get all those in red. Sick of stuff not matching the phone.
  2. #2  
    Daniel.Lynch's Avatar

    Posts
    463 Posts
    ROM
    CM10.2

    Default Re: lookig for red battery icon, lte icon and all that.

    Unless you're running a deodexed stock ROM or a custom ROM you will not be able to change those.
    CM10.2 HTC Droid DNA

    CM7 OG Droid

    Stock Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Help me root it if you're up to the challenge!)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: lookig for red battery icon, lte icon and all that.

    I'll use at rom i just want it to match.
  4. #4  
    Jaredshoes's Avatar

    Posts
    462 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: lookig for red battery icon, lte icon and all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by bignaz View Post
    I'll use at rom i just want it to match.
    so search for a theme..
    nothing nothing nothing
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: lookig for red battery icon, lte icon and all that.

    If it was only that easy. The only thems I found change basic app icons and wallpaper. The ROMs still look like crap with blue or white icons on a phone with heavy red accents. If I can find a flashable zip to change the battery, 4g and time colors on the status bar that would be great. Only thing I hate about the DNA is this my nexus its so easy to do this but been looking for 2 days now and nothing on the dna.
  6. #6  
    Jaredshoes's Avatar

    Posts
    462 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: lookig for red battery icon, lte icon and all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by bignaz View Post
    If it was only that easy. The only thems I found change basic app icons and wallpaper. The ROMs still look like crap with blue or white icons on a phone with heavy red accents. If I can find a flashable zip to change the battery, 4g and time colors on the status bar that would be great. Only thing I hate about the DNA is this my nexus its so easy to do this but been looking for 2 days now and nothing on the dna.
    Are you using a CM rom? what are you running
    nothing nothing nothing
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: lookig for red battery icon, lte icon and all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaredshoes View Post
    Are you using a CM rom? what are you running
    Any ROM it Dont matter to me I hack back ups of every one of them. Have cm 10.1 and 10.2 using tranquility right now. Seen as I find something that gives me all the red that will be what I use.
  8. #8  
    Jaredshoes's Avatar

    Posts
    462 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: lookig for red battery icon, lte icon and all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by bignaz View Post
    Any ROM it Dont matter to me I hack back ups of every one of them. Have cm 10.1 and 10.2 using tranquility right now. Seen as I find something that gives me all the red that will be what I use.
    Run a CM rom or something like jellybear just a rom that has a theme chooser and then go here



    Thousands of themes that will skin your entire UI from your signal bar icon and your battery icon etc
    nothing nothing nothing
  9. #9  
    Daniel.Lynch's Avatar

    Posts
    463 Posts
    ROM
    CM10.2

    Default Re: lookig for red battery icon, lte icon and all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by bignaz View Post
    Any ROM it Dont matter to me I hack back ups of every one of them. Have cm 10.1 and 10.2 using tranquility right now. Seen as I find something that gives me all the red that will be what I use.
    ViperDNA Comes pre packed with an all red theme. (Its in the theme settings somewhere.)

    CM10.2 HTC Droid DNA

    CM7 OG Droid

    Stock Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Help me root it if you're up to the challenge!)
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: lookig for red battery icon, lte icon and all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel.Lynch View Post
    ViperDNA Comes pre packed with an all red theme. (Its in the theme settings somewhere.)


    Thanks.
    Daniel.Lynch likes this.
  11. #11  
    Daniel.Lynch's Avatar

    Posts
    463 Posts
    ROM
    CM10.2

    Default Re: lookig for red battery icon, lte icon and all that.

    No problem

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4
    CM10.2 HTC Droid DNA

    CM7 OG Droid

    Stock Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Help me root it if you're up to the challenge!)

Similar Threads

  1. "Searching for service" - turning off cell phone part of S4
    By thunderbunder16 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 07:57 PM
  2. Had my nexus 7 for 4 days, some comments and concerns.
    By RavenSword in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-25-2013, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2013, 09:25 AM
  4. Vine app for android,notifications/privacy
    By joe smith10 in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 12:00 PM

Posting Permissions

B