- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
I am based in Bangalore India. I use a Reliance CDMA number. I wanted a smart phone with Android on CDMA platform which i could not find in India. Some months ago I bought Verizon unlocked Motorola Droid Pro XT610 from Ebay US. As per the specification its CDMA handset. But the handset is not supporting Reliance network in India.
Can someone assist me in making my new handset work in CDMA network. I am able to use the hand set in GSM sim card.
- 08-25-2013, 04:41 PM #2
- By johnnyshinta in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 137Last Post: 12-08-2013, 06:55 PM
- By fofjjsr in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2013, 02:01 AM
- By Rule9 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:55 AM
- By johnnyshinta in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:33 PM
- By jessica lynn275 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2013, 11:11 PM