Droid DNA flap

jsting76

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone removed their micro usb cover? It is so annoying and its hanging on to dear life. It will probably break. I wonder if that is common. I purchased my Droid DNA in May. It still keeps up with all the latest phones.

Posted via Android Central App

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Nope. I just push it in after charging. Doesn't really bother me as I hate the look of it being off.

jsting76

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! I am removing mine because it is already starting to break from using it with my car charger numerous times.

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for one, bought my DNA off eBay and was told it had it. It's collecting dust in there and it bothers me. Anyone have one in good shape? Found a site that sells them and I've been on email list for months. PM me.

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Just order a wireless charger and forget about the door. I usually make it through the entire day without a charge so the wireless charger is my solution for that pesky little door

TebTeb

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine just came off the other week. Was trying to keep it on there, cause I don't like all the dust and lint getting built up in the port.

jedge

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine broke off after about 6 months.
I have a wireless charger at home that i love, but my car charger is still wired, so i guess it's just as well that it broke off.

jsting76

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
My port cover is officially gone. It is a great phone. Hopefully it won't be abandoned by Verizon. Looking forward to Sense 5. My next upgrade is May, 2015.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine broke off a week ago finally. Been using wireless charging and had to plug it in during car ride and of course it breaks off. I got it to sit back on there enough to stay in place. I dont like it without the flap, looks less neat or clean.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon