Just popping in to say hi...... HI!!!!!
The HTC One is a dream. The ONLY set back is the smaller screen (not by much) and everything else is golden. I'm so happy I stuck with HTC. Not a fan of Sense, never have been, so I'm keeping it real with Nova. If you guys (and ladies) can get to 4.2.2/4.3 you'll love the new look and sex appeal of this thing. Once I have my home screen down I'll share with you and hope y'all miss me just as much as I miss my DNA which I still do miss very much. I sold it to a co-worker that was highly excited. My DNA got a good home and it's better than sitting on my desk at home..... PEACE!Not sorry at all Motorola....... This HTC One is TITS......!
- 08-30-2013, 02:14 PM #2
Re: Just popping in to say hi...... HI!!!!!
Now that you have the one do you think it would be worth paying full retail to up grade from the DNA? Is there even a reason to upgrade. Besides looks because the one is a good looking phone. Is it as stable as the DNA
Posted via Android Central App
- By nelonez in forum Sony Xperia Z UltraReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2013, 12:56 PM
- By Stilly1155 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 17Last Post: 09-06-2013, 12:19 AM
- By jec11718 in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-05-2013, 08:43 PM
- By worldsoutro in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2013, 12:53 AM
- By paisley99 in forum Market HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:23 PM