Very happy

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
This phone has really been one of the best phones I have ever had. It is so stable never locks up. Does not need to be reset signal is great. Its just crazy because I like to have new phones all the time, but I don't really see anything that is superior to this phone. Good job HTC

Posted via Android Central App

Maria Esponoza

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I have the Galaxy S4 now, but had the DNA. When I had the DNA I LOVED it. It was a great phone, but I like the S4 a wee bit better! :) Either way, DNA also a great phone. I think the biggest thing is that I have the 32GB internal modem, with a 64GB SD Card.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, HTC is making some really good phones. DNA is still the best that I have used personally, One is a close 2nd though. Both are amazing phones. Glad to see HTC getting some recognition for their quality phones.

lou61166

Banned
Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
still the best looking 5inch phone available,i have an upgrade on my rezound,but verizon does not have any other 5 inch to my liking,waiting to see the G2.

jsting76

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Definitely agree. Love my Droid DNA! Rarely ever have problems. It has been working flawless since May. Usually I have some type of issue with a phone. Impressive Beautiful screen too. I just wish usb cover wouldn't break so easily with a car charger while having a case on. Doesn't matter anyway. I have never seen a smartphone with a micro usb cover. Everything else is perfect.

Posted via Android Central App

mikemeek

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Same here.DNA is a great phone. No problems whatsoever. Lots of people that were geek freaks slammed this phone but us ordinary users know that the DNA is one of if not best phone now.

hoosiermama2799

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine since February, and unless something unbelievably great comes about when I'm eligible for a new phone, I won't be replacing it. I think this is absolutely the best phone I've had. I get great battery life, and it's very solid. I had a Motorola phone prior to this, and had to constantly restart it. The speakers would either lose sound, or sound really tinny, or else it would lock up. I never have to restart this and can go almost all weekend without charging. I leave work on Friday with a full charge, and don't need to recharge until Sunday morning. Lack of storage space isn't an issue for me--I send all my pictures to Dropbox. and haven't had any storage issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699