2nd Google calendar sync problem

dlin95123

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I started a new job and they use Google calendar. I want to add this Google calendar to my DNA's calendar client as well. However, I am having sync problems. The original personal Google calendar still syncs well though.

I have tried to empty the calendar data, as well as removing and then adding back the work Google calendar. However, I am still having the sync error problem.

On my original Google calendar, if I add an event on the Google calendar website, it will show up on my DNA's calendar within seconds. On the other hand, if I add an event on the work Google calendar, it won't show up on my DNA's calendar unless I do a manual sync. After the manual sync, the event shows up on DNA's calendar even though it still shows sync errors.

A guy at work with Sansumg S2 also has this problem. So I am wondering if some steps are needed to display two Google calendars on DNA.

Any pointer? Has anyone been able to display two Google calendars on DNA without sync problems?

zimoss

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Which Calendar app are you using?

Assuming you're using the htc calendar app, if you install the Google app the htc app will not work right. To fix it, I ended up uninstalling the htc app and now have no problems. (so now I use only Google calendar app from play store)

Posted via Android Central App

dlin95123

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I disabled the HTC calendar app and downloaded the Google calendar app from play store. I now use Google calendar app. But both apps have the same problems.