- 463 Posts
ES File Explorer Shenanigans
ES File Explorer is being finnicky. Its never asked for SU access and it isn't listed in SU. I checked in the settings in ES File Explorer and it doesn't seem to have an option to request SU access.
When I'm browsing in / certain folders appear empty like /data, /devlog, or /cache when in root browser, those folders clearly have PLENTY of things in them. When folders like /acct or /config work perfectly fine.
I've enabled viewing of hidden files in ES File Explorer.
What gives guys?! I prefer ES over Root browser, but only as long as it functions!
edit: spellingCM10.2 HTC Droid DNA
CM7 OG Droid
Stock Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Help me root it if you're up to the challenge!)
- 09-04-2013, 01:25 PM #2
- 09-04-2013, 03:33 PM #4
- By DSF2 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2013, 09:47 PM
- By ied0135 in forum Moto XReplies: 20Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:13 AM
- By Rick Koehler in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 11:05 AM
- By ExceptforKhloe in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2013, 02:43 PM
- By usskaka88 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2013, 10:03 PM