Titanium Backup help

tonkatruck7

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
When I install titanium backup to restore all my stuff, it tells me I have nothing to restore. I am running Nos rom. I had to go hunting for my pictures. Do I just need to move a file around or what am I doing wrong?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
You first have to use TiBkp to back up your files. Then you can restore what has previously been backed up.

But you haven't given us much to go on. Why do you need to restore? What files are you trying to restore? TiB backs up programs and settings by default. I don't believe it backs up files stored on your internal or external SD card.

Where you back up your files to matters, too. For example, if you put your backup files on the internal SD, then do a factory reset, your internal SD gets wiped out, and so will you backup files. Back up to an external SD card, or copy your backup files to a computer for safekeeping.

tonkatruck7

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I am just trying to backup my apps so I dont have to download everything again. What I was trying to say by file was the TB file where it saved my info. If I needed to move it say from the old TB file into the new TB file.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol