- 09-05-2013, 11:05 PM #2
Re: Titanium Backup help
You first have to use TiBkp to back up your files. Then you can restore what has previously been backed up.
But you haven't given us much to go on. Why do you need to restore? What files are you trying to restore? TiB backs up programs and settings by default. I don't believe it backs up files stored on your internal or external SD card.
Where you back up your files to matters, too. For example, if you put your backup files on the internal SD, then do a factory reset, your internal SD gets wiped out, and so will you backup files. Back up to an external SD card, or copy your backup files to a computer for safekeeping.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By JThurai in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2013, 11:36 AM
- By Amar Chaggar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 09:46 PM
- By eibbed0001 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2013, 07:36 PM
- By Amar Chaggar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 05:44 PM
- By Allstarr in forum HTC DesireReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2013, 04:58 PM