- 1 Posts
HTC Sync Manager recognizes old DNA but not new one
Weirdness: I just activated a new DNA, after having some problems with my old one. (Actually, this makes DNA #5, but that's neither here nor there.) And now I'm trying to restore my backup to the new DNA using Helium.
The problem is that HTC Sync Manager, which picks up the old phone just fine, doesn't recognize the new one - which is apparently a prerequisite for Helium to work.
I've tried all manner of restarts/plugging/unplugging/USB connection settings recommended in a similar thread on the HTC One forum. But all I get is that crazy "No phone connected" message.
Anyone successfully identify or overcome this yet?
- By ne0ne in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 29Last Post: 09-30-2013, 03:16 PM
- By Felisha Daniels in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2013, 05:29 PM
- By mwatson2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:30 AM
- By BeRich in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:02 AM
- By knowledge_6 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2013, 05:03 PM