Cracked screen / Replacement
My dna took about a 2 or 3ft drop and cracked (landed on the top right corner). I don't have insurance cause it's not worth it imo.
Im just wondering if any forum goers here have replaced their DNA screen and how much $ it ran you. From my own research it seems it can be done for $100-140. (For the screen and digitizer). For now im just using it until it becomes totaled, was just looking for comments from past experiences.
Sent from my GT-P5210 using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-21-2013, 01:31 PM #2
- 10-07-2013, 01:54 AM #3
- 10 Posts
- 10-15-2013, 01:06 AM #5
- By litteraturfrik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 11Last Post: 03-06-2014, 04:16 PM
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2013, 02:20 PM
- By RealEliasJaber in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 06:59 PM
- By aloralors in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:10 AM
- By hatchex in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2013, 06:56 AM