Cracked screen / Replacement
My dna took about a 2 or 3ft drop and cracked (landed on the top right corner). I don't have insurance cause it's not worth it imo.
Im just wondering if any forum goers here have replaced their DNA screen and how much $ it ran you. From my own research it seems it can be done for $100-140. (For the screen and digitizer). For now im just using it until it becomes totaled, was just looking for comments from past experiences.
Sent from my GT-P5210 using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-21-2013, 02:31 PM #2
- 10-07-2013, 02:54 AM #3
- 90 Posts
Re: Cracked screen / Replacement
I know this is quite old. Have you already replaced or gotten your screen fixed?
I haven't replaced mine but stumbled upon this site while looking for a case. I'm sure you could have found a teardown tutorial already but was just wondering what your status was and thought I'd share. I replaced my iPhone 4 screen and if I was in the market, would undertake the same for my DNA.
Anyway, fill us in on what happened. Thanks
HTC Droid DNA Teardown Tutorial
- 10-15-2013, 02:06 AM #5
- By litteraturfrik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 19Last Post: 11-04-2015, 04:00 AM
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2013, 03:20 PM
- By RealEliasJaber in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 07:59 PM
- By aloralors in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 01:10 AM
- By hatchex in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:56 AM