Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By luke31
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What's the hold up Verizon

When will the DNA updated to 4.3 (4.2) and sense 5? When they said coming soon I thought maybe in the next few days. Anyone heard anything new

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: What's the hold up Verizon

HTC DROID DNA Sense 5 update detailed on Verizon support page | PhoneDog

This just says by the end of sept. My dad has a dna so I am tracking this as well.

Global Posts
    738 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock (for now)

I have a sneaking suspicion that the delay has something to do with Android 4.3 being promised on the DNA. If that's the case, I'll definitely take the delay.
    Motorola Moto X Pure Edition (2nd Generation)
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Retired Devices:
    Sony Xperia Z1s, Droid DNA, Nexus 7, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid X2, Motorola Droid, Blackberry Bold 9000, iPhone 1st Generation

I really want to stay positive. I am hoping an update will improve my battery live a little. I really like the DNA except it could have a better battery. But, I also had an incredible 2. Verizon and HTC promissed ice cream sandwich and never delivered. Verizon's coverage is great I have no problems with their service but they do seem to have issues when it comes to updates. From what I saw of the update page that was taken down it never said 4.2 or 4.3. Someday maybe we'll get a surprise. Maybe

JasonMacHTC tweeted out tonight that DNA update with new Sense (w/4.2.2) will got out b4 end of year. Huh?

Posted via Android Central App

X-mas is coming too. Don't get too tied up in this, I would be surprised if the update is out by Thanksgiving, based on the ICS update for the Thunderbolt.