1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Help! Need Favorites icon back on home screen - accidentally removed.

I have a Verizon Droid DNA. I was moving icons around and accidentally "removed" the Favorites File on the home screen that held a bunch of shortcuts to apps I use most frequently. I think it came pre-installed on the phone. I see nothing in widgets or apps to get it back. Can you help? I don't want to have fifteen icons on my home screen if I can put just one back that will hold them all. How do I get it back or where do I find it again?

Default Re: Help! Need Favorites icon back on home screen - accidentally removed.

OK put one of the apps on the screen then from the app draw, drag another app u want to the home screen and put it on top of the first app you put there and it will group them together. I think you can put 10 apps in one group

Sent From My HTC One On Verizon...
    HTC One - VZW
    Try Out DropBox, get your files when you need them, its free http://db.tt/LUr0eAv
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Help! Need Favorites icon back on home screen - accidentally removed.

Thank you! That works perfectly. So simple, but I did not know I could do that. Cheers!

THANK YOU!