- 2 Posts
Help! Need Favorites icon back on home screen - accidentally removed.
I have a Verizon Droid DNA. I was moving icons around and accidentally "removed" the Favorites File on the home screen that held a bunch of shortcuts to apps I use most frequently. I think it came pre-installed on the phone. I see nothing in widgets or apps to get it back. Can you help? I don't want to have fifteen icons on my home screen if I can put just one back that will hold them all. How do I get it back or where do I find it again?
- 10-08-2013, 12:43 PM #2
- 147 Posts
Re: Help! Need Favorites icon back on home screen - accidentally removed.
OK put one of the apps on the screen then from the app draw, drag another app u want to the home screen and put it on top of the first app you put there and it will group them together. I think you can put 10 apps in one group
Sent From My HTC One On Verizon...HTC One - VZW
Try Out DropBox, get your files when you need them, its free http://db.tt/LUr0eAv
- 01-21-2014, 09:36 AM #4
- By amariem in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 11-17-2013, 07:22 PM
- By physioprof in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2013, 06:47 AM
- By Bnjf in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 06:35 AM
- By thomastran in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2013, 02:20 PM
- By va_connoisseur in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 10:56 AM