- 10-08-2013, 11:19 PM #2
- 10-09-2013, 12:16 AM #4
- 145 Posts
Re: DNA rebooting????
Sounds like you may need to factory reset. Something may not have settled in right.
Backup & save what you want/need. Resetting will erase everything, you will still have the update installed so you won't lose that.
If u are rooted, first try going into recovery and wiping Davlik cache...
Sent From My HTC One On Verizon...
- 10-09-2013, 03:03 PM #5
- By goodwill295 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2013, 01:25 AM
- By B_Rat in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2013, 07:34 PM
- By 1dtbrown in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2013, 10:35 PM
- By diggz00 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:08 AM
- By B_Rat in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2013, 05:48 PM