- 1 Posts
Droid DNA won't recognize original HTC charger
I have a Droid DNA by HTC. I had lost my original charger for awhile and had to use a generic one. I found my charger, but it would not recognize it. It still states it is slow charging, and to use my original charger to improve. That isn't my problem, I can live with that. But now when I attempt to sync to HTC manager on my pc, it won't recognize it either.
Help! I also have no idea how to access any "important" places on my phone... this phone is tooooo smart for me, so directions/help should include that THANK YOU!!
- 10-16-2013, 04:11 AM #2
- By nathy321 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2013, 10:32 AM
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 13Last Post: 10-17-2013, 03:20 PM
- By mwatson2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2013, 04:15 PM
- By DQSooner in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2013, 04:08 PM
- By tonyjerry in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2013, 03:07 PM