- 1 Posts
internet/wifi issue droid dna
My phones internet works perfect on 4g but as soon as it connects to WiFi it won't connect to anything. My home router is fine because the internet works with my laptop and ps3. I also tried connecting to Walmart WiFi and Starbucks and it will connect but it won't load any web pages or and internet based apps. Any suggestions? I've tried a soft reset, turning airplane mode on/off restarting the phone all kinds off stuff, just wondering if there's anything else to try before I do a factory reset.
- 10-25-2013, 09:36 AM #2
- 10-27-2013, 11:06 AM #3
- 614 Posts
Re: internet/wifi issue droid dna
Mine works fine with wifi. Ensure your home wifi has security enabled. Do not use WEP, use WPA2-PSK.
When connecting to public Wifi there is usually a web confirmation screen where you have to acknowledge that the Wifi is public and everything you post will be public, etc. If your first connection is not via a web browser or you do not confirm the rules, the Wifi will connect but not allow any data packets through.
- By fifan74 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 11Last Post: 11-20-2013, 10:53 AM
- By crobertob in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:02 PM
- By cmdr430 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 10-20-2013, 11:58 AM
- By Dolfan058 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 04:09 PM
- By maidmarcia in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 10-19-2013, 12:03 PM