- 34 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is there anything better???
I've had the DNA since release. I've still got my original phone and haven't had a single problem (other than the plastic piece breaking off that covers the charging port). I've been due for an upgrade since August and I've been playing around with all the new phones, and I can't find a single one that is worth swapping phones. I recently had to dump all my photos/videos to my PC from my phone b/c I had maxed out memory, but now that I've done that I've got plenty left. I've looked at the HTC One, and I really like the frontfacing speakers, but I love the wireless charging of the DNA.
I'd have a hard time upgrading to any phone that didn't have the wireless charging at this point, unless it had significantly better specs. I've got a charger on my bedside and my desk at work, and it's just so easy to throw it on the pad and keep it charged all day long.
If only they'd come out with a wireless car charger!!
Any thoughts on what might be a better option or what might come in the future?
- 10-28-2013, 03:55 PM #2
Re: Is there anything better???
Since you're used to the Sense UI the logical choice would be to go for the One but it has no wireless charging. The Butterfly S would also be good since it has a way larger battery and better processor and also has the same camera as the One. Not sure about wireless charging though.
The G2 would also be worth looking into if you don't mind the LG UI
- 10-28-2013, 05:38 PM #3
- 10-28-2013, 05:40 PM #4
- 10-29-2013, 08:12 AM #5
- By worldsoutro in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 04:43 PM
- By illiop in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 10:24 PM
- By trucksmoveamerica#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:03 PM
- By Matty Anderson in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 07:29 AM
- By Rc Kc in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 04:12 AM