Are we ever going to get Kit Kat?

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Ok and it's still a Verizon phone as well all the updates go thru the carrier who knows how Verizon handles HTC with their updates

Q10, HTC One, Nexus 7, Moto X

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok and it's still a Verizon phone as well all the updates go thru the carrier who knows how Verizon handles HTC with their updates

Heh you can blame Verizon if you'd like, fine by me. But I'd counter by asking why do other Verizon phones update more reliably, with fewer newly introduced bugs, and in a more timely fashion, than HTC?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I blame HTC and Verizon equally.

The DROID DNA is on exactly 1 carrier - Verizon. So, while HTC has 1,000 flavors of 4.4 to develop and deliver to carriers around the globe for the HTC One, they have exactly 1 flavor of 4.4 to develop and deliver for the DNA. It's already built for their network - all Verizon has to do is load it up with bloatware, verify, and deliver. If either of them are dragging their feet, it's shameful.

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Lol like the S3 and S4 right now? Good one

Seriously? You want me to list the phone updates that went WELL since 2009? C'mon. The history is right there in the HTC forums on Android Central, but you can ignore them if you like.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
But it's a notorious HTC trait. Saw it with the Eris, the Thunderbolt, and now the DNA. Definitely my last HTC phone.

I came to HTC from Samsung on sprint.... they B S just like the rest of em. Nexus phones, and Google edition phones are where it's at!!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer