Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
Like Tree45Likes

Default Re: Droid DNA update

THE DNA Claimed to have a worse battery then the GALAXY S3... However, the DNA has amazing battery life compared to the DNA... My Phone also, has YET TO Snag a 3G signal, its been nothing but 4G LTE... AT work, in the cooler, it drops to 1x, but it still let me stream spotify, and as soon as i came out of the cooler, right back to 4G LTE... Also... Look out for 4.4 to come SOONER then 1st Quarter... With Motorola giving EVERY DROID is has the 4.4 Treatment a head of time... HTC has added pressure to get the DROIDS they run to get 4.4 so that all droids will be on same page

I am mostly happy with it the messaging is ugly now but my Bluetooth is better then ever no more annoying static when playing music and using the GPS

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Do people still use the stock messaging app? I always thought that was one of the first things people swapped out
    Droid DNA
    Nexus 7 2013
    Nexus 7 2012
    Droid Incredible (MP3 Player)

Quote Originally Posted by stkorn97 View Post
    Do people still use the stock messaging app? I always thought that was one of the first things people swapped out
    It is for me, but I guess many people prefer it.

Stock Messaging works just fine for me... and now that you can customize the colors... works just great... no complaints
    Thanked by:

Power left on my DNA tonight. Haven't used it a lot today, but not all of the post-update battery news is bad.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA via Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Droid DNA update-uploadfromtaptalk1387769819014.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mightyfacundo View Post
    It is for me, but I guess many people prefer it.
    Yeah, first thing I do on any phone I get now is kill the stock messenger app. Havent seen one Ive liked yet. I havent looked at the stock one for sense 5 yet though.
    Droid DNA
    Nexus 7 2013
    Nexus 7 2012
    Droid Incredible (MP3 Player)

Quote Originally Posted by hannsoft View Post
    Go into Google Maps settings, "Google location settings", "location reporting". I'm not sure if that'll make Maps show on the usage list or HTC Sense, though, now that I think about it. Still a huge battery waster.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
    Mine is off unless needed the turned back off.

OK, I did it. We had an upgrade available on AT&T so I got the HTC ONE, perhaps that's what VZ & HTC wanted all along.

All I can say is "WOW" ... the HTC One is everything that the DNA wishes it could be. Superb build quality, great battery life and I just love these stereo speakers!

Do I sound like a commercial?, sorry about that. Guess I'll just list my DNA on eBay now, will really miss it though but with the HTC One's speakers, battery life and 32 GB storage (love having all this music available off-line now) ... hard to go back.

The one thing I will miss that not available on the One but is on the DNA is the wireless charging. Have a Nokia Qi wireless charging pad that just worked so well with the DNA. The HTC One's superb metallic build/body makes wireless charging a non-starter ///

Quote Originally Posted by bikedogrun View Post
    OK, I did it. We had an upgrade available on AT&T so I got the HTC ONE, perhaps that's what VZ & HTC wanted all along.

All I can say is "WOW" ... the HTC One is everything that the DNA wishes it could be. Superb build quality, great battery life and I just love these stereo speakers!

Do I sound like a commercial?, sorry about that. Guess I'll just list my DNA on eBay now, will really miss it though but with the HTC One's speakers, battery life and 32 GB storage (love having all this music available off-line now) ... hard to go back.

The one thing I will miss that not available on the One but is on the DNA is the wireless charging. Have a Nokia Qi wireless charging pad that just worked so well with the DNA. The HTC One's superb metallic build/body makes wireless charging a non-starter ///
    Glad your experience is such a good one. I personally know I would hate the metal case, but that's just me. We'll have to see where the designs go on the next year, but I'm personally done with HTC as of the DNA, unless something dramatic happens between now and next November.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910